Friday, January 21, 2011

Say, "Albuquerque!"

I have been told that I ruin pictures.  Mainly by my Mother.  But I always just thought I was being funny when I waited until my friends or family smiled for the camera, and then pulled a stupid face at the time of the shot.  


My Grandmother makes us say, 'Albuquerque' instead of, 'Cheese'.  No one knows why.  
From my much developed Faces of Fish series.  That's right, there are more of those.

Here, a Barracuda.

My friends always laugh, but I'm quite certain that they hate my guts.
Re-shoots are typically always prepared to redeem the general heart and merriment of the original picture.

I think I get it from this guy.

My Grandfather was known to glue quarters to his own hard wood floors back in the day, just to laugh at people as they failed to be able to pick them up.  If he's eating anything that can stain your clothes, he will offer you a bite.  That bite, is his shoving whatever he's eating directly into/onto your face.

I could stand to be remembered a goof.  
There are a lot worse things. 
Like HIPSTERS.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...