Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tis The Season... For Violence?

Listening to NPR this morning, I learned about some recent Boston crime.  You know, the usual news broadcast material of shootings and robberies.  But what I had never heard before, was the term 'Summer Violence', that was used on the air.  Is violence during the summertime different than violence in the winter?  Or Spring?  Or are people so uncomfortably hot these days that they can't keep it together?  I admit that my attitude gets a little out of control if I'm overly sweaty, but it's not about to cause me to pump some creep full of lead.


Is Seasonal Violence something I should worry about when picking out groceries?  Will some little old lady try to wrestle me for the last Greek yogurt at Stop n' Shop because she's just too clammy?  [insert grossed-out moan here, even though you losers are equally as clammy]  And will said yogurt be not so great if the cow/goat that it's milk has been taken from was also this pissed off about the heat? 

Dude.  I should start an Air Conditioning company.  Our summer lives may depend on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...