Friday, April 13, 2012

Ciao, Amici.

For a long time now, I've been wondering what I could have done to keep my friendships stronger through my bouts of sickness.  It's heartbreaking to lose the ones that you feel you're closest to.  I can recommend a little help for those of you who are suffering from what feels like bestie-separation anxiety.  

When you're busy, you don't find as much time to spend with pals as you once had.  This happens when you meet a new gal or fella, start a new job, have some farkakta illness, or just find that you need some time to concentrate on your own path.  It can hurt, right?  Not everyone understands, and we usually look sadly at the situation, rather than finding understanding.  Don't!  Just don't. 

That's basically all I'm going to tell you.  Embrace your growth, even if it's in a different direction than someone you'd been close to... it might actually end up helping you to better understand each other as grown ups! 

Talk it out. 
Reconnect.
Share some crap.
The End.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...